Behavioral Health Services
When you need us, we offer an out-patient clinic available at Mercy Behavioral Health Services. The clinic is open 5 days per week, Monday - Friday. Child & Adolescent, Adult, and Geriatric services are available.
What We Do Gets Results
1. Treatment focuses on crisis stabilization and finding solutions to the presenting complaint, using the available client and community resources, rather than on the client’s deficits or pathology.
2. Treatment plans are developed that include an eclectic approach, incorporating crisis management, somatic therapies, environmental support, and rapid mobilization of aftercare resources.
3. Treatment plans focus on client’s individual concerns in the context of their lives outside the treatment setting.
4. Therapeutic techniques employed inside solution-focused and cognitive behavioral therapies within a systems perspective. Clients’ autonomy is maximized as they are assisted in finding their own solutions, accessing resources, and focusing on their immediate goals or needs.
5. Levels of care needs are continually evaluated, with the goal of treating clients in the least restrictive setting.